Saturday, March 29, 2008

Top 5 - Rays at Reds

Rashad Eldridge gets some swings in for the Rays. On a team loaded with prospects, he doesn't exactly rank. Really, none of the Rays replacements is a top prospect type, though Eduardo Morlan, acquired in the Twins trade with Bartlett and Garza, is on the traveling roster. I'd like to see him throw.
Cueto has the left the game. He threw four innings, allowing five hits and two earned runs with seven Ks and a HBP. He also walked three. Mike Lincoln comes on in relief of Cueto.
I gotta say, it seems like I see the same guys over and over. I guess it must be time for the regular season when I've blogged for the ninth time about Mike Lincoln. He's a former Pirate, injury problems yada, yada, yada. He pitches a perfect fifth.

Rays 3, Reds 1

No comments: